As the school only opened in 2017, we have not yet had an Ofsted inspection. Prior to opening, we did have to go through a pre-opening Ofsted inspection.
Although the multi-academy trust is subject to a close scrutiny before a funding agreement is signed by the Secretary of State for Education, all new schools are also assessed during the pre-registration by an Ofsted inspection. The school provided evidence showing that we complied with each of the regulations listed.
The checklist is separated into six key areas:
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- Welfare, health and safety of pupils
- Suitability of the proprietor, staff and supply staff
- Premises and accomodation of schools
- The provision of information for parents, carers and others
- Manner in which complaints are to be handled
In addition, Ofsted assessed the leadership of the school.
Once the school receives an Ofsted inspection, the reports will be published here.